mama

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Frog Hunting

I wrote a big ol' blog a few days ago - it was deep - real deep.

So, when I tried to publish, it disappeared. So here goes another
practice run - the tradition of this blog is just trying to figure out
how the heck to do the simple stuff.

The ground surrounding the lake we camped at this weekend was covered
in frogs. Clara held at least 4 in her hand at a time. I think there was
some suffering involved, but Jake made me hold my tongue and let her do her thing. He doesn't want her to be a woose like me. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Anna said...

There is such a fine line between enjoying the animals and torturing them isn't there?! Love it that you got to go camping again. Sounds like a place all the cousins would love to go!
Miss you guys.
love
Anna

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger emilyruth said...

brian used to call me
'wimpster dimpster'
now it's just dimpster
as in
'em, x-files isn't that scary
don't be a dimpster'

those frogs look so fun!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Anna said...

I know! Oh well. We're keeping Starbucks in business! I hope you're getting some rest these days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home