mama

Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Happy 3 years and 9 months
Birthday!



It has been great having you dress yourself every day this month. Not great that you are often wearing two different floral prints, but great that I only have to dress two kids in the
morning instead of 3.

However, in the last few days you have become particularly attached to a giant bunny your Papa and Kitty got you. This bunny has to change clothes every few minutes depending on what it is doing - napping, going to a party, going outside etc.
So now along with my very full time job of taking care of you
and your siblings, I am now helping get little purple socks
on huge bunny feet and putting the bunny's skirt back on
because she was jumping on the trampoline and it keeps falling
off. This is not my favorite game. But it is pretty sweet, and I know you have this thing for putting together original outfits so I will support you in your passion.


Lately you have also been into all kinds of dramatic play.
You made a boat out of blocks under the table.
At first I took your boat for a house - it was obviously a boat
when I looked closer. You said "This is where I park my
boat,
under my house (the table). Meet my dog." Gesturing to your sister as she barked in response.


Every day is an adventure with you, as it has always been.
You are a ton of fun and everyone we
know loves hanging out with you.

 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

oh miss C, you are so fun!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger emilyruth said...

everyone at my house loves hanging out with you
that is for sure!
certain boys would follow you to the ends of the earth
no questions asked...
baby girls appreciate your sweet talks...
& mommies think your fashion choices are too cool
(i also love it when you accidently call me on your mama's phone & then tell me everything that's happening around you)
we love you, miss c
& we wish you a happy almost birthday
(just try to keep the growling to a minimum, okay?)
:)

& congratulations, mama
for raising such a
fun
fashion choosing
imagination running
happy
sweet
cool
girl
(hey just like you:)

love you
:)

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Anna said...

o happy day! you are one of ben's favorite cousins because you are almost 4, love jumping and running and you make an excellent dog owner (especially for little sister or cousin "puppies"). i personally am inspired by your outfits and wish i could explain things nearly as clearly as you. we love you La La!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

Sammy likes Clara's "poogie tails"...what a gal!

What a nice mommy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home